Seaport Solutions Website Cookies Policy
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the selected language, or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed, etc.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by this website, without preventing access to the content. However, the performance quality may be affected.
Because they are important?
From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language or detecting the access device.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
They allow managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use?
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the web. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
If you interact with the content of our website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when pressing social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain different from ours. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
- These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals completely anonymously.
- We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- We can know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- This information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
Some Seaport Solutions services may use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be removed, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of Seaport Solutions services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings that allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The practical majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or automatically reject them.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be found at:
· Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
· Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
· Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Safari: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=en&tl=es&u=http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Do we update our Cookies Policy?